Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

MOTD Natural Look

Being a rare sunny day in Dublin today, I decided to keep my makeup nice and natural looking.
I prepped the skin using my No.7 Beautifully Matte Makeup Base to keep my skin nice and matte throughout the day.
Revlon ColourStay Foundation is my personal fave at the moment so I applied this all over the face using the colour Natural Tan 330 and my Sigma F50 stippling brush to achieve that flawless finish.
With my fingertips I applied NW30 MAC Prolongwear Concealer under my eyes and onto the tops of my cheekbones to add brightness to these areas. I then went into the inner corner under my eye with Soap&Glory Kickass Concealer in the colour Light(the peach side) to give an extra bright glow!
Using my Sigma F30 powder brush, I pushed INGLOT AMC powder in the number 55 into the skin to set my makeup and make it last longer.
I contoured the face using INGLOT pressed powder in the number 31 and their blusher, number 29 on the apples of my cheeks.
I filled my brows in using an old Sephora angle brush (that I got in a travel set years ago) with a mixture of a matte chocolate brown and a light brown for the inside corners(I don't know the names or brands of the specific ones I used as I got them in my kit when I was back in college!).
Under the brow I highlighted the area using INGLOT eyeshadow in 46 and contoured the eye using my face powder(all over lid) and my contour powder(into the crease). Finish the eye by applying a generous amount of Essence 3in1 mascara to the lashes.
I lined the lips using MAC Boldley Bare lip pencil and filled them in with MAC Honey Love lipstick. Last but not least, a quick coat of Essence Stay With Me lipgloss in 02 My Favourite Milkshake and your good to go!!!

Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment