Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Trespassing Prohibited

The past six months I have had the privelege of working in one of the trendiest shoe shops in Dublin, Buffalo. For my last day, the beautiful girls I worked with allowed me to choose any pair of shoes I wanted as a goodbye gift. I know!! A girls dream come true!! Say hello to my new little beauties, the TBA Tresspass boots in Burgundy Leather.

       


These boots are so comfortable and are the perfect height for everyday wear. Leather lined, gold hardware and a sturdy rubber sole....what's not to love? Cut just below the ankle, the Tresspass Boot elongates the leg and can be worn with just about everything in your wardrobe. Be it skinnies, tights, or bare leg, these boots will be rocking those A/W trends hands down!!

       

A huge thank you to all my Buffalo Beauties for my amazing gift. Miss you already and love you all, Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment