Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Cameo Collector


I know I am a little late, but what's a girl to do? Here is my New Years Outfit from the other day. I hope everyone had a great night and have big plans for 2014!! 
I didn't want anything too dressy so I went for a loose fitting boyfriend jean from River Island paired with a sheer striped shirt from Primark. To accessorise, I went with my favourite belt (that came with the jeans) ,a splash of neon in my Forever21 neon yellow courts and of course my MAC CandyYumYum lipstick.
To finish this look I added a little family heirloom that was passed down to me by my grandmother when she passed. I thought it added a bit of character and a little Cameo is always a timeless additive to any look!

Hope you like it! Love Jen xxx














No comments:

Post a Comment