Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Loving Layouts



When it comes to technology, I just have to look at something for it to break. I have always hated the look of my blog and have spent countless hours trying to re-do the layout. These house were completely wasted as I simply didn't have a clue what I was doing. 

I found Kotryna Bass Design online as she was used by another blogger that I follow and I decided to purchase one of her templates. There are lots of beautiful layouts to choose from at a really affordable price for both Blogger and Wordpress. You receive the template immediately after payment and it comes with instructions on how to install it yourself. If your anything like me though and you find computer stuff like reading japanese symbols, then she also offers a free installation service which is completed within 24 hours.

I couldn't reccommend Kotryna enough. She was very helpful and she was happy to answer any of my questions. I couldn't be happier with my new layout.

2 comments: